INFOOD factory produces a wide assortment of dry and liquid egg products.
— is a modern manufacturer of high quality dry and liquid egg products.
“In Food” factory has the best qualified specialists of the country and innovative technologies, which have no analogues in Ukraine. Such a symbiosis allows the factory to produce egg products of unique quality.
Dry egg products are the basis of the modern food industry. Not a single large enterprise producing confectionery, pasta bakery, sausage, mayonnaise and fish products can do without it. Egg products are also in demand in the fields of nutraceuticals, sports nutrition and the manufacture of animal feed.
The capacity of the “In Food” factory allows to process up to 2 million eggs per day. Large-scale automated production is served by the optimal number of personnel, which further guarantees the safety of the product and its quality.
“In Food” factory egg products have a great future. Today, only 2% of eggs in the world are exported in the shell. The remaining 98% are egg products. Egg products are confidently conquering new markets: retail, HoReCa and catering.
INFOOD factory operates its own modern laboratory, which is the pride of production.
The products of our Factory are very popular both in the Ukrainian market and abroad. Egg products comply with the highest international quality standards, which allows us to compete with global producers around the world.
The INFOOD factory was originally designed and built to meet all the requirements of the BRC certification (British Retail Consortium). In 2019, we received the BRC certificate.
INFOOD factory products do not contain GMOs